Friday, July 19, 2013

Hi Everyone
It has been a long time since I have written on my blog. I have been travelling and meeting some very amazing people in the Leaders for Tomorrow program I am working with. I have been to Canberra for the graduation of our June graduates and had an amazing time looking over Parliament House and having dinner at Old Parliament House. That bought back many memories for me about when I was ten and visited with my family - before I had a disability.
Then we flew to Melbourne and took part in the Disability Care conference. This was great and I was able to catch up with many amazing friends I have made across the disability networks of Australia. There are certainly many interesting things happening across the disability field in Australia at the moment.
Some of you may be interested in having a look and a listen to this post . I was interviewed by the ABC last week about disability and Australian society. Just click to follow the link. Have a listen and let me know what you think
http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2013/07/12/3801624.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment